Aired on WQCS/NPR 88.9 FM on January 18th, 2019
Review the benefits and dangers of the digital world and it's effects on our children.
- Did you know that the average American child spends over 7 hours of screen-time on there devices?
- Do you understand the effects of prolonged use of electronics on Anxiety, Depression, & ADHD?
- Do you know of the Media Contagion Effect, and how it normalizes dysfunctional and dangerous behaviors that put our children at risk?
- Do you know the effect of social media and the rate of self mutilating behaviors and suicide?
- Did you know 10 - 40% of American children experience cyberbullying?
- Did you know that 12% of American children ages 10 - 19 are sexting?
- Did you know that 50% of our children report that they are addicted to their phones?
Did you know that too much time spent on electronic devices can cause permanent damages to still developing brains?
If you are concerned about any of these issues, then this free Podcast is for you! Just click on the link below. Any questions or concerns, please contact me!
iTunes Podcast: Maximum Health: "Quality Living" Radio on NPR